It is mandatory to attend the interview; failure to which your admission application will not be considered. Both parents and the child are expected to meet one of the directors or the admissions team member for the interview. If however, due to any extenuating circumstances, one parent can not attend the interview; a prior notice is required with an application stating the valid reason of absence. Parents are requested to dress formal and be there 10 minutes before the scheduled interview time. Before the interview, the following documents will need to be submitted at the reception office:
- 5 recent passport size coloured photographs and family photograph of the student.
- Student Form B copy and/or copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of CNIC and Passport Data page of both parents/guardians.
- Previous Original School leaving certificate.
- Copies of your child last school report and certificates.
The interview lasts for about 15 minutes and covers aspects including, but not limited to the family background, professional/work details, education background, aptitude of the student, and other general information.