Registration fee: Rs 1000
Admission fee: Rs 40,000
Security Deposit: Equivalent to one month's program fee
Program Fee (Early Years School): Rs 20,000
Program Fee (Junior Years School): Rs 21,000
Program Fee (Middle Years School): Rs 22,000
Resource Fee: Module Fee is applicable.
Learning Module Fee: Module Fee is applicable.
Meal Plan Fee: Module Fee is applicable.
Withholding Tax of 5% applicable on Fee.
TUITION AND FEE POLICY
Registration fee: One time fee paid at the time of registration of a child; showing intent for admission. This fee is non-refundable.
Admission fee: One time fee paid at the time of admission confirmation of a child, guaranteeing a place at the school. This fee is non-refundable.
Security Deposit: One time fee paid at the time of admission confirmation of a child, guaranteeing a place at the school. This fee is refundable. However, in case of any pending dues or outstanding fee; this amount is deductible.
Program Fee: This is a monthly fee of the program; and is charged for full academic term consisting of 12 months.
Resource Fee: This fee includes all the charges related to utilisation of school resources including but not limited to: IT Lab, Music/AV, Parent/Student Portal, Handout and Materials used during the duration of the course, and any other resource.
Learning Module Fee: This fee is charged for the learning module chosen by the parent for their child. This is a compulsory fee to be paid. Each academic year, a parent can choose up to 2 learning modules.
Meal Plan Fee: This fee is charged for meals given to students of Early Years.
Student ID Card: A replacement student ID card is charged by school.
Other: Any other fee applicable.
Tuition and fees, payable in Pakistan rupees, for the academic year is as follows:
- 1- A one-time registration and admission fee will be paid by all new students in full at the time of admission. Security deposit is payable at the time of admission and is refundable at the time of withdrawal (subject to terms and conditions). Resource Fee, Learning Module Fee and Meal Plan will be charged monthly along with Program Fee.
- 2- Any excursion trips (local or abroad), school year books and School computerised student ID card (replacement) shall be charged separately.
- 3- The tuition fee for external examinations including CAIE examinations, International Contests shall be paid to the school who will then make the payment on your behalf.
- 4- Program Fee bills are normally issued with a Due Date. After expiry of “Due Date” the fee bill can be deposited with the late fee fine which is charged only one time, till the expiry of the “Validity Date” which is normally 5 days from the expiry of the “Due Date”. After the expiry of “Validity date” the fee bill shall not be accepted at the local branch of the bank. The new fee bill will be issued with and additional fine of Rs. 200 per fee bill plus the late payment charges incurred.
- 4- Students whose fee remain payable after expiry of “Due/Validity date” are issued periodic reminders and ultimately the “final reminder”, thereafter which the students name will be struck off the school roll and outstanding dues will be adjusted against the security deposit and a readmission charge shall be levied. In such cases, readmission is subject to vacancy and repayment of both the admission fee and security deposit at the prevailing rates.
- 5- The security deposit is refunded in full at the time of the “Withdrawal” of the student or request for school leaving certificate after completion of studies or otherwise provided that the student has paid all his/her dues and the school has no justifiable claim outstanding.
- 6- Fee bills are issued latest by 3rd of each billing month and sent home through students. It is the responsibility of parents to inquire from the school’s office if they have not received the fee bill by the 5th of the billing month. All dues must be paid directly to the school specified branch of a local bank. The payment due date on the fee bill validity date is marked on the fee bill and late fee is collected by the bank at the time of payment.
Note: the late payment charges will not be waived or reduced in any circumstances.
- 7- Registration fee, admission fee, resource fee, learning module fee, meal plan fee, excursion fee or any type of fee except security deposit is non-refundable. For students leaving mid-session, balance payment of tuition fee is not refundable. No refunds for any payments will be made if student is suspended on disciplinary grounds or the student is found in breach of the student code of conduct, and parent or guardian will be liable for paying up for any damages caused to the school property as per the student disciplinary procedure and/or as determined by the school management.
- 8- For returning students, all previous dues including any fines should be cleared. Nonpayment or underpayment of dies may result in suspension of enrolment, refusal to CAIE registration, refusal to register and or withholding of student record.
- 9- All parents and guardians responsible for guaranteeing payment of school dues will read and sign an undertaking for compliance with the school policies as outlined in the School prospectus and Admission form pack. The school reserves the right to revise and make alterations to its policies, rules and fees at any time without further notice.
- 10- All fees must be paid in full by due date as specified on the fee bill. Thereafter, late payment charges shall be levied by the bank as per the tuition and fee policy.
- 11- There will be no concession or fees waiver for the period that a child may have stayed away from school, due to illness, social commitments, visit abroad or for any reason.
- 12- If the school is closed due to any unforeseeable circumstances for any length of time, parent/guardians shall pay the fees with regularity by 10th of each month.
Late Payment Charges
The following will be applicable in lieu of late fee:
- Rs.500 fined after expiration of due date till the validity date.
- Rs. 200 for issuance of new fee bill after the expiration of the validity date plus the late payment charges.
Payment of Fees
On acceptance, the student is issued a fee bill. Tuition and fee are payable in Pakistan rupees on a monthly basis. The following charges are included in the fee bill:
- Registration fee (one time; non-refundable)
- Admission fee (one time; non-refundable)
- Security Deposit (one time; refundable)
- Program Fee (monthly)
- Resource Fee (monthly)
- Learning Module Fee (monthly)
- Meal Plan Fee (monthly - applicable in Early School only)
- Student ID Card (first time issuance or replacement)